Friday, March 9, 2012

Tres Chic!

























































































































































I finished the second hidden hinge album. It has a Paris theme and uses the Tres Chic paper line from DCWV, available at JoAnns. This was beautiful paper and I enjoyed working with it. I bought about 4 different sets of embellishments and filled in with gems and items I already had. It would hold a minimum of 50 pictures or more depending on how you wanted to arrange them. Don't forget each page has a top mat and a side mat for photos. Each mat is two sided. The Eiffel Tower on the front is sooooo glittery and light reflective. I don't think the pics capture that too well. I'm just going to put up the pictures beginning with two of the cover and one of the spine and then they are pretty much front to back. Some show the pages folded out. If you have any questions, please let me know. Have a wonderful weekend!































































No comments: