Saturday, May 10, 2008

The Fruits of a Rainy Saturday!!!


Between loads of laundry on this rainy saturday afternoon while I was watching thousands of pink petals from our dogwood trees blow to the ground, covering it with a pink blanket, I did some stamping and cardmaking. Here and below are the results.
This is the tote from Running with Scissors which I have made several times before. This time I used Perfect Plum and Lavender Lace SU cardstock and a scrap of non SU DP for the trim. The cards were purchased and decorated (see post below). This is such a fun project and the more you make the easier it gets.
Happy Mother's Day tomorrow to all you moms out there. Kick back, relax, and enjoy your special day!

1 comment:

mel m. m. mccarthy said...

SO sweet Mary. Gotta love these totes, hmm? I just made one today, Great minds think alike...lol. This makes THE nicest gift set. Love your colour choice! :0) Mel