Friday, February 18, 2011

Is it summer where you are???











It truly is like summer in February here today! Just beautiful outside, but very muddy from all the melting snow. I must try to get outside a little if only to sit and bask in the sun. It's been a busy week here and I was feeling rather mojo-less so I just did a few little things. One of the projects is this kleenex box cover with a Paris theme. The printout came from Seneca Pond Crafts. Eileeen's products are so reasonably priced and easy to work with I put this together in no time. Just print, cut out and glue together then add a few little decorations. I tried to give you several views.


The other project is an all white five pointed star I made with the Sizzix Five Point Star die. I think this would be great for a shower, wedding, anniversary, graduation or in colors for almost any occasion. The center is a Tim Holtz rosette. I used a CB folder to emboss the individual sections and glued two of the completed stars together then added the rosette and a little bling. Easy peasy! Enjoy



No comments: