Tuesday, July 5, 2011

A Card......at last



You don't see anything from me in weeks and then 3 posts in one day! I can't take credit for this idea. The lovely Becca Feeken at Amazing Paper Grace inspired me to CASE a card of hers. This uses the MS Floral Tile Punch Anywhere Punch. Literally you can punch anywhere on a page. Becca has a wonderful tutorial on her blog about tips on using these great punches. This first try isn't perfectly lined up but it was good enough to show you. I used Cricut paper, would you believe, a pad I got with my machine. The sentiment is from PTI's set Sending You. I finished it off with some SU ribbon and a Recollections flower. Also added some pearl bling in the centers of the punched area. Give these punches a try. They're very versatile. You can do all over designs like this one, single punches, borders, random punches etc. And if you use a fifty per cent coupon to buy it at Mike's like I did, it makes the hefty price easier to bear! That's it for today, really.

No comments: