Monday, June 25, 2012

Little MS Flower


I know, I know, it's been an awful long time.  I had a little guilt trip everyday I didn't post.  Just so much going on at home, dealing with a bad back and a "still bad" shoulder.  Now the dog has to have surgery next week.  Please say a prayer his little lumps are benign.  I don't think I could handle it otherwise.

Popping in today to share with you a new little MS Punch called Embroidery.  What I did to make the little flower was punch three of these.  The bottom one is flat, the next layer is curled up a little and the top one I cut one section out of the circle and glued the ends causing it to really pop up a little....kind of like you do with the Tim Holtz roses.  I glued all three together and added a pearl brad in the center.  I think you could add a fourth layer by cutting out two sections from the circle.  I also tipped the edges with Tim Holts Iced Spruce Distress Ink.  I thought it made a cute little flower.  I hope you think so too.  Enjoy!

No comments: