Wednesday, December 11, 2013

Holiday Sweetness

This sweet little image is called Warm Wishes and is from My Favorite Things.  I have never tried the little children type images such as Magnolia.  But this line of images called Pure Innocence has captured my heart.  The background is the Dots embossing folder from Sizzix, The Magnificent Squares and the sentiment is done on Scalloped Long Rectangles.  I also used the IO evergreen branch die and some glittery bling!  She was colored with Copics.  Everything is up on dimensionals.  Have a great evening!

3 comments:

Diane said...

Adorable Mary...such a cute stamp and great coloring!! Have a great week!!

Scrap for Joy said...

The Pure Innocence line is so cute. I have a few and I really like the simplicity of them. Your card is really sweet!
I found my extra universal Cricut overlay. I'll get it in the mail to you!
Wishing you a calm weekend! I am finished with my "assignments", finally, so I just have some fun things to finish. I need a long winter's nap!
xoxo
Joyce

Mulberry Mindy said...

I LUV Pure Innocence stamps, and have collected many of them. Your card is so beautiful, and you colored it beautifully. The images are so much fun to color, and look so different each time you change colors. Have a wonderful holiday season, Merry Christmas to all!
Mindy
http://mulberrymindy.blogspot.com