Monday, October 13, 2014

Halloween Lighting

Over the weekend Cricut offered a cutting file which resulted in the project below.  I was so excited because I love these intricate files.  It is a Halloween luminaria, one layer cut in black cardstock and the inside layer is just a rectangle of vellum.  You cut two panels of each and join them together.  The black cut tends to stick out because it's round so I glued the larger areas down here and there.

 You sit your LED lights inside.  It's very impressive when lit, sitting on my kitchen island.  The Explore cut it flawlessly and only one tiny pice inside the pumpkin remained on the mat.  I tell you I love this machine.  The file was $1.99 and is available, as far as I know, on the Explore Make It Now page.  Hope you like it!

1 comment:

Diane said...

All I can say is "AWESOME!!!!!