Sunday, February 24, 2008

Hello out there in Blogland!

I have decided to jump on the blog-wagon! Once I get going and figure the whole thing out, I hope to share a little about me and my work. I so enjoy reading other stampers blogs and enjoy their creations and their stories. This is all very new to me and I hope my readers will be patient as I learn the ropes. Have no idea how to even upload a card creation or anything else! May even eventually change the name of the blog depending on what I decide to post. Looking forward to this new adventure.

2 comments:

mel m. m. mccarthy said...

Mary this is SO exciting! Welcome to blog land. You're a pro already. :0) Love your blog. I have to study for my computer midterm this evening, but I'll be back to answering emails late tonight. :0) So excited for you about your new blog!!! Mel

judy anderson said...

Looked at your whole blog. Enjoyed the projects (great work), the garden, read some stories and sorry for your losses.