Monday, June 30, 2008

Do as I say, not as I do!!!


Two things about making cards:
1. Know when to stop with the embellishments
2. Always test anything sprayed on scrap first

This card was on it's way to being semi-cute. I had embossed the sentiment and added black stickles for little sparkly eyes. THAT"S when I should have said "Enough!" Instead I decided to spritz with Glimmer Mist Autumn Leaves. Shook the bottle real good. Sprayed.....big blobs of spray! I was able to wipe some off but that last extra step sort of ruined it. Soooooooooo, do as I say not as I do!!!
PS This isn't even a good picture! Should have cleaned today instead!

1 comment:

mel m. m. mccarthy said...

NO way! I love the look you got. I think the "blobs" look all ghostly and cool. I love those faces on the circles. AWESOME! :0)