Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Koh-I-Noor Woodless Pencils


Based on what I read on Gina K's blog, I bought myself some Koh-I-Noor Woodless Pencils. JoAnn's had them and with a coupon, the set of 24 was less than $8. While I still love my Prismacolor pencils, these are really nice. The colors are vibrant, creamy to apply, and easy to shade. This card is my first effort. The checked background is actually gold, as is the flower. I used 2 shades of yellow and black. The center is a rather flat black button which I highlighted with Black Diamonds Stickles. I'm really enthused about these pencils and you can't beat the performance and cost.
We finally got a break from our triple digit temperatures here due to a severe storm last evening. God is good. Just when we thought we couldn't stand another day, He sent us some relief. Stay cool and enjoy your day!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hmmmm...I might have to check out those pencils. You did an awesome job with them. Thanks for sharing!
--Becca