Well I've been tagged by Renee over at
http://stampinwithrenee.blogspot.com/. We met a few months ago during the spring when I won some great blog candy from her and she left kind comments on my garden. She also entreated me to come and do her garden!! Anyway, let's see if I can conjure up some random and/or weird facts about myself:
1. In another life, I was a medical secretary/transcriptionist. Always loved the work and had two great bosses: doctors who were also twins!
2. I dream all the time that I can fly! My kids think it's weird but boy it sure would make life interesting.
3. I am the second youngest of 8 children. My mom had the first six very close together. Then there were 7 years and I came along, then another 7 and the baby of the family was born. I always felt like an only child!
4. I would kill to live on very rural property. A house in a secluded location with nearby woods and a nice view. Not a lot of acreage but maybe 1/2 to 1 acre. No neighbors, just peace and quiet. Doesn't have to be far from civilization just away from the modern world. I'm just a country girl at heart.
5. I'm not afraid to die.
6. I would give an arm or a leg to have my parents back for just one day. I miss them terribly, along with a brother and sister who have also passed on.
7. My son dragged me kicking and screaming into the world of computers in the year 2000. It's one of the greatest things he's ever done for me. I love the people I've met and the things I've learned. It's a wonderful world!
NOW: Here is the list of the people I've tagged. If you can't pass it on ladies, the world won't end!
1. Diane at http://www.nelliesnest.blogspot.com/
4. Angie at http://www.chicnscratch.typepad.com/
5. Paula at http://craftystorage.blogspot.com/
7. Karen at http://graphicsfairy.blogspot.com/
Take a look at these blogs. They are very creative. I really would like to name about 100 people because there are so many talented people to check out. Have fun and thanks for stopping by. Don't forget to sign up for blog candy.