Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Vintage Easter

Today I played. I got a pad of the new Versamark Dazzle in Champagne. I stamped it on this Mellow Moss cardstock, added Clear EP and heat embossed it. Then I rubbed Vintage Photo Distress Ink over the whole thing. I hope you can see a little of it in the background. Where it's embossed it leaves a slightly metallic effect. Tsunikeo who makes Versamark products says the Champagne is better on light colors of CS and the Pearl is better on black and dark colors. And this does not have to be glossy paper either! Anywho, then I mounted this photocopied vintage image on Choc Chip and added the sentiment from Papertrey's Green Thumb set. I also edged the image with a little sponged Choc Chip ink. I love how it turned out and this Dazzle is yummalicious!

No comments: