Sunday, July 19, 2009

Blog Candy and a Halloween Card


Yes, dear readers, I'm still alive. A little weary but still walking around. For those of you who have been so kind to inquire, John is doing very well postoperatively. He is using just one crutch to get around and can do everything for himself. This coming week we go to see the surgeon for a follow up and start out patient PT.
At any moment, this afternoon, I'll be drawing for my 20,000 mark blog candy which can be seen if you scroll down. Hurry and get in on it if you can!
The card I have for you today is a large one, 5 x 7. I picked these matching cream card and envelopes up at a yard sale for a song. It's been fun to work on a large space. I used some old Making Memories DP for the background and two SU sets for the images. The sentiment is from House of Haunts from last year and the skull and spider are from From the Crypt which are available in our new catalog. A little Pumpkin Pie ribbon and cs to make the images pop and you're done. Oh, and I used Black Detail embossing powder to heat emboss the images. I used two different sets of Nesties on this one, the Long Rectangles and the Labels One. Check back today for the winner of the blog candy!

No comments: