Sunday, July 19, 2009

We have a winner!!!


Jennifer from West Monroe, Louisianna...YOU ARE THE WINNER! Please contact me via email to give me your complete address. Thanks to everyone who helped me reach this goal. WOW, 20,000 hits! I'm ecstatic!
To celebrate I made another card. Another of those large 5 x7 ones. I used SU's new DP Cottage Wall for the background and cut a Nestabilities Class Frame. Then on the center cut out I used an image by Paper Artsy for Inkadinkadoo. It's kind of a "dreamy image" and I sponged on Rich Razzleberry, Orchid Opulence and Old Olive inks, then stamped. I dressed the frame up a little with Liquid Pearls, then added Rich Razzleberry ribbon and a little frou frou from K&Co. Hope you like it!

1 comment:

HazelQ said...

Congratulations Jennifer! Enjoy the candy