Saturday, February 6, 2010

Let It Snow, Let It Snow, PLEASE Let It STOP!!!

I am smack dab in the middle of the worst storm the Mid Atlantic region has seen in many a year. I love how they compare it to 1902, 1958, 1966 and 1992. Who cares, there's two feet on the ground now and it's not supposed to stop until sometime during the night tonight!!! Nothing is moving. Best part is it's so quiet.....shhh. Not even the sound of a plow yet.....BUT the doggies had to get out. I made the Boston Terrier make do with doing his thing on the brick patio. He wasn't happy but he did a good job. I also have my daughter's pug here, it her birthday today, but she is paper trained, thank heaven. Kathy, my daughter, works in a hospital in Delaware and went there last night to spend the night because she's working all weekend in Pediatric Cardiology. She's caring for a 3 month old with an open chest, waiting for a heart transplant. So I dug this little tunnel out off the deck. Other than that we are all socked in tight. Pictures to follow!!

No comments: