Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Miss Artsy Fartsy



I felt I had to create something today or I was going to burst. It's been sooooo long! I'm a big fan of Wendy Vecchi and not only is she a talented lady but such a nice one as well. She has this little project on her blog in two versions. Mine is sort of a combination of the two but it's definitely CASED! I used all Ranger, Tim Holtz and Studio 490 products and stamps. I did substitute a few other things to get the look I wanted but I'm happy with how "she" came out. Be sure to click on the pictures to see all the details up close and personal, especially where I stamped the word "dreams" on her cheek upside down!!! Oh my! I just went with it anyway. I'd like her to have a cool name but all I could come up with was the title of this post. Any ideas?

5 comments:

wendy vecchi said...

she is adorable! great job!
your colors look wonderful!
thanks for sharing!

Art By Wanda said...

She is awesome!!!

Marjie Kemper said...

She is wonderful! Seeing the carefully framed laxative text in the flower made me think of many indelicate new names... lol. Loose Lucy was the first to come to mind. Yes, I am 12.

Diane said...

She is really neat.....I am sure you stamped "dream" the way you did so "she" could read it...lol...love her!!

Lori said...

Really, really cool! Love this!