Thursday, September 22, 2011

Another Inkalicious Project











































This next project is done using a very old chipboard book I've had sitting around for a couple years. I believe it was by Maya Road and I chose to use it vertically rather than horizontally. Again on this project I used the TH Distress Stains and I can't say enough about how wonderful these are for quick coverage. This project is also all about ART.....there are some really funny sayings from Wendy Vecchi stamps on this one. The top page with the EK Success rolled flower and the glitter wings is just so pretty. The glitter on these wings really sparkles brightly. I used a new glitter from Donna Salazar called Fairy Dust and the color is Mixed Berries. It is sooo fine and just sparkles like diamonds. The last long page uses a flower pot from Art Parts and some grungepaper swirls for stems and leaves. All the flowers were handmade and they're all different. My favorite saying on here is "Art is therapeutic and thus it should be tax deductible." Do you agree? I sure do! Anyway I have showed you most but not all of the pages just to give you some idea of what this little mini book is all about. Enjoy!

No comments: