Thursday, September 22, 2011

Happy Fall Y'All!



This is my favorite time of the year and I seem to have more energy and am finally feeling like I'm putting this go round with bronchitis behind me. I have a couple of exciting projects to share with you today. The first is the project shown on the cover of Wendy Vecchi's new book. It's done with her product Art Parts and mostly all Wendy and Tim Holtz products. I didn't have every piece of Art Parts that she used so I improvised and am very happy with the results. This project was soooo much fun to do and didn't take as long as I thought. The new Tim Holtz Distress Stains are a blast. You can cover a large piece with ink in no time at all with them and the colors are luscious. This piece is all about ART! All the little sayings involved deal with art and inspiration. I hope you can click on the picture and get a good look at the rubber stamp sayings that were used. Enjoy and I hope be inspired!

No comments: