Friday, July 5, 2013

An Alert!!!

     Hoping everyone had a great fourth!  Our dog did NOT appreciate the fireworks!  I just wanted to tell you that coming up in August, I will be participating in a blog hop.  Something new for me.  All I can say at this point is that the subject of the blog hop will be the wonderful Prima Paper Dolls stamps and accessories.  It will be the whole month of August and we will have prizes and all that good stuff.  Be sure to check back in at that time to see what the fun is all about.

3 comments:

Rea' said...

Can't wait to see more of your work, after seeing those beautiful ATC, I checked out your blog...OMG; such AWESOME projects!
Great Steampunk Flip Album !!!

Sylvia/LittleTreasures said...

Just found you thru Pinterest, peeped about a bit and became a follower! Love the variety you design and your lovely creations. Can't wait to see your new adventure, have fun

Scrap for Joy said...

I'm confused....who is hosting the blog hop? I have now received all of the new Prima doll stamps and I'm loving them. Could I hop, too?
You have been a wonderful enabler for me...hahahaha! I see something you've made here and suddenly, I have to have it, too!
xoxo
Joyce