Tuesday, July 9, 2013

Pop-Pop-Pop Up

Another pop up card to add to the current craze!  I haven't seen one using the bath tub from Sizzix which is a very old die.  I used an SU scalloped circle punch for the bubbles and the little girl is from a Graphic 45 collection.  All the other papers are from SU.  The rubber ducky was a stickler.  I had no stickers or images with that on it.  So I cut out my own and colored it with Distress Inks and Copics.  The little rug and the framed picture complete the bathroom image.

The front of the card uses Spellbinders Labels 21 edged with Vintage Photo ink.  The leaves are a Martha Stewart punch and the flower is Recollections.  These things are so much fun and very addictive.  Be sure to double click to see the images closer.

2 comments:

Diane said...

Very cute....and creative.....

Mulberry Mindy said...

I love your little child in the tub, with her duckie, of course. I like pop-ups, but you don't see too many nowadays. TFS your info and inspiration.
Mindy
http://mulberrymindy.blogspot.com