Tuesday, October 15, 2013

Creative Chemistry 102


I'm ashamed to have been so negligent with my blog lately.  I have even thought of opting out of the whole thing.  But I'm still hanging in there even though lately my life has been crazy.  Along with everything else, I took Tim Holtz Creative Chemistry class last week.  These pictures are the technique tags from Day 1.  I'll be lucky if I even get to day 2!  My favorite is the riveted looking metal tag.  That technique is soooo cool and very easy.  I could see that done again with the metal sheets and a christmas tree embossing folder.  This has been a fun class and I'm sorry it's over.  It was well worth the cost as I learned so much.  Most of the products I already had so that was a plus.  Tim's products made mostly by Ranger are outstanding and perform well each and every time you use them.

The weather here is just gorgeous after a week of absolutely drenching rain.  My mums took a hit and their stems are so brittle anyway.  The rain just beat them down.  So I cut them back and brought in armfuls to put in vases and give away.  They last a long time.  It's almost time to put the garden to bed for the winter.....at least what I am able to do.  I love this time of the year.  Mr. Primitive Seasons and I celebrated 46 years yesterday with a day of antiquing and dinner at Outback.  Primo!

1 comment:

Karon said...

Fabulous tags and a very Happy Anniversary! TFS and have a great week.