Sunday, November 17, 2013

Hooo's Ready For Christmas?

Having so much fun with Mr. Owl!  Today he is a snow owl, all wintery and white.  Added some cream and very faint distressing with Vintage Photo.  The embossed background is a Darice embossing folder from JoAnn's.  They are carrying the whole line and they are really nice.  The owl's body was from a scrap of handmade paper I had and to distinguish between the head and the bottom I used a very light grey Copic marker along that line.  Romantic Rectangles by Spellbinders was used to cut the small rectangle behind the owl.  The sentiment is from Winter Bouquet which I think is a Flourishes stamp set.  A little glitz and a little shabby!  I like it!

3 comments:

Createology said...

Your owls are lovely. I actually like the creams best as they look Wintry and elegant. I also love your pink poinsettia card. Creative Bliss...

Scrap for Joy said...

Mixing whites and creams with metallic is my favorite look! This owl is a handsome devil! Great job, Mary!
xoxo

Diane said...

Love this "cool" wintery owl...he sure looks entirely different then the first one...great to see him used the different ways...I might have to get this one!!