Thursday, September 25, 2008

Guilt Produces A Card

I've neglected my faithful readers soooo long that I simply had to do another card tonight. This is a piece of Heidi Grace paper on SU Very Vanilla cardstock. The window image is a new Hostess set called Window Dressing and the sentiment is from the same set. I stamped it on a scalloped punch, folded it in half, then punched out two flowers in Always Artichoke and So Saffron, my image colors, and added a pearl center. This is a darling set and I know I'll get lots of uses for it.

I am dedicating this card to my good buddies Diane (http://www.nelliesnest.blogspot.com/) and Brenda who are both good friends and cat lovers. Thanks ladies! Love you!

2 comments:

Diane said...

Oh, this is so cute! I love all the extra details you did on it and what a smart idea with the sentiment...Mary you are so good at what you do, and thanks for dedicating it to Brenda and I. I hope she has seen it!

Susan Williamson said...

Thanks for visiting my blog Mary. I love your elegant and beautifully crafted cards.
P.S. I added the pumpkin link to my blog for you. It's a great image.