Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Largest Stamp I've Ever Used!!!


As the title says, this is the largest stamp I've ever used. I had to buy a special acrylic block to hold it. This stamp and another of a squirrel that I have are by Wendy Francisco for Biblical Impressions. They are detailed and beautiful. But let me tell you, they are HARD to ink! I finally used a brayer (over and over and over) and stamped about 8 bad images until I got one. Stamping on a rubber mat helps too. The backgrouind is Close to Cocoa and Very Vanilla and the DP is by DCWV. I don't think you can see it but it is leaves in various shades of brown. I stamped the image with Versafine Vintage Sepia which is the only ink I recommend with detailed stamps like this. I just edged the image slightly with Tim Holtz Vintage Photo and used four brads in the corner. Very masculine, but hey us gals like nature images too, right?

1 comment:

Diane said...

This is a beautiful stamp.....it is big..........but what a great image of the deer!!!