Monday, March 30, 2009

Stamp Sets For Sale

I have been doing a major clean out of my studio which has to house all my stamping and papercrafting "schtuff" as well as sewing and other crafts. So it's time to get rid of a few things. I thought I'd offer them here as I have gotten very turned off by ebay lately, even though I have bought and sold on there since 2000. Anway, here's a list and prices. Shipping will be Priority Mail by actual weight and destination. Most on the list have hardly been used and are clean. If a set is other than that, I will let you know. If you need a photo of the set, I'll be glad to try and do that. I didn't do it to start with because I didn't know how many folks would be interested, if any!

Stampin' Up! Sets:

Friendship Flowers $15
A Tree For All Seasons $10
Elegant Ornaments $10
Make It Count $10
Lots of Thoughts $10
Gently Falling $10
Sidekick Sayings $15
Big Bold Birthday $15
Ornate Ornaments $10
Cause for Celebration $15
A Little Bit of Happiness $15
Too Terriffic Tags $10
Terriffic Tags $10

Also have the following:

It's A Jungle Out There by My Favorite Things (clear stamps) $5
Retro Shapes by See D's $15
Vintage Christmas by See D's $15

A few Sizzix dies:
small bunny
small pumpkin
medium pineapple
Medium primitive stars
Lg. Pie
Bigz Architectural Accents #2

If you are interested in anything, email me at primitiveseasons@comcast.net and we will work something out.

No comments: