I think this is the third or fourth card I made this afternoon that I didn't throw in the trash can. Couldn't get a layout I liked, glue wouldn't stick, ribbon was wonky, stamp wouldn't give a good impression (that's the ones that went in the trash!) This one isn't half bad but I've decided I need to move on to another activity. This is Sahara Sand base, a Versamark Dazzle embossed layer and then the oval layers with Nesties, also stamped with Sahara Sand. Some Mike's ribbon and a prima flower with MS punched leaves. I think the flower is the only thing that looks right! Here's to better days!