Friday, January 15, 2010

Who wants a beau anyway?


Does this little mophead tug at your heartstrings as she does mine? Ever since I downloaded this image (don't ask me from where) she's been begging to bare her pitiful feelings to the world. What darling boy broke her heart at such a tender age! He's a cad that's for sure. The color of the heart dictated the color of the cardstock and ribbon which is Dusty Durango. I know, I know...orange...but it's the exact color of the heart. Poor little tike shouldn't have to suffer on Valentine's day!

1 comment:

SharDon Exclusives said...

Oh, she is soooo sweet. I think about the cutest little Valentine ever! I love the saying too. Your card is delightful. I really love Valentines Day and need to start getting busy on making some for friends and family but I JUST finished cleaning my art room from Christmas...ugh!
Sharon