Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Card Catch All




Here's what I spent the day doing. This is a template from the very talented Lauren Meader at My Time Made Easy. The box has two sections in it via a divider which you can 't see in the picture. And for the cards I added a designer paper layer as well as the cardstock layer. The paper and stamps are Stampin' Up!. I used Nestabilities and a few MS punches for the flowers and butterfly. Plain white grosgrain ribbon finished it off. Here's the big surprise: I CUT IT ALL ON THE CRICUT!!! There are six cards, 3 of each. This would make a wonderful Mother's Day or Easter gift. By just changing the paper and sentiments you could make it for any occasion. Enjoy!

2 comments:

Anne Anderson said...

This is so pretty. I love that pink butterfly! Happy Spring to you Mary!

Debi said...

Is this a file that you are willing to share?

mrsweid@sbcglobal.net