Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Mojo Returns.....


Like everyone else on the papercrafting planet, I am in love with Ranger products and with their various spokespeople like Tim Holtz and Wendi Vecchi. I learned this background technique today on the Ranger website where they have tons of videos you can view for free and learn new ideas and techniques. It uses Perfect Pearls and Perfect Medium. I then used Prima Flowers, Tim Holtz stamps and grungepaper. It's very delicate in appearance and I hope you like it. My mojo is back..........halleluiah!!!

3 comments:

Diane said...

Very pretty Mary!!!

Michelle Palmer said...

Hi Mary!
Thank you for stopping by my blog & your sweet note! I will be listing more chicks later today. The one on the post has sold. I have loads of them~ must get pictures taken, measured & packaged. I'll let you know with a note here that they're ready!
Love your blog! Tim's designs/products are wonderful~ your work is beautiful!
Hope your day is perfect~
Michelle

Cynthia said...

Nice piece and thanks for the tip about the videos at Ranger website!