Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Cardstock Rose


Hello again, for the third time today. Must be a record! It's really because it's hot out and I'm using the time to keep cool inside. This card features a rose made from Sage Shadow cardstock. The background is Sahara Sand and the DP is Basic Grey's new Capella. It's BEAUTIFUL paper! The leaves are a Wendy Vecchi stamp done on grungepaper and the ribbon is SU Satin Chocolate Chip. The sentiment is on Natural Ivory and its from PTI's Green Thumb stamps. This worked up quick since I had the rose made. Please give these roses a try. My advice is master them in cardstock first before you try the grungepaper. They're so much fun and each one is different....just like in nature!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your flowers are absolutely beautiful!! One day I will have to try these!
Diane

lynns said...

Your work is wonderful, A question-when you make all of your non-card work like tags, chipboard frames, etc., do you keep them or give them for gifts?

Lynn

Lisa said...

I love all of your amazing paper arts! I love that Tim Holtz too, follow his blog often. Your gardens are like out of a magazine, that pond..Wow! I showed that pic to my husband. We're getting ready to do something like that in our yard. Only problem is I think my kids will think it's their own little swimming hole. You asked about a demo on my resin charms. I posted a tutorial on March 4 called 'you asked for it'. Check it out! Lisa