Monday, June 7, 2010

Time for Tea




The very talented Lauren Meader owner of My Time Made Easy has done it again. She and her team come up with the most wonderful packaging ideas. Stamps too! The first project is a small little envelope, if you will, that opens to hold two tea bags. This could be a favor, part of a larger gift package, for a get well gift, tea party, etc. Very simple to make. I cut mine on the Cricut but Lauren also sells a .pdf file that you can print and cut with scissors. The next project is a box to hold tea bags. The lid is hinged and opens for you to put the contents inside. I am showing the version that has a tabbed opening at the bottom for you to pull out a tea bag at a time. This can also be made with a solid front for just a plain box version. If you did that you could then put the little envelope with tea bags, tea cakes, cookies, chocolate, fancy sugar cubes, etc. For a get well, use tissues, lozenges, tea bags etc. The stamped tea cup on the lid is from a wonderful set of "tea" stamps by Lauren and her crew. Lots of tea related sayings and quite a few ways to decorate your tea cup. You can even make tea cup shaped cards. Again, I cut mine on the Cricut but a .pdf is available. What a fun project this was!






5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Mary, what a sweet little envelope! You always have the cutest things here.
Hugs! Diane

Anonymous said...

Mary, just bought the little teabag holder from Time Made Easy. Thanks for referring us to them!
:-) Diane

Whimcees said...

Hello !

I saw these projects and had to order them! Love the tea bag envelope - your choice of paper is one of my favorites! :<)

Wishing you a happy day today!

Hugs,

Barbara Diane

Diane said...

Very neat projects....someday I will have to invest in the cut file program instead of pdf....love the papers you've used, too!!

Lauren (mytime) said...

OH MY GOODNESS! I loved ALL your tea themed projects. Each one simply stunning. I love getting out to see what people create! Thanks for sharing it all with me and your lovely compliments about my products :D