Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Stamp Garden Heaven



I think I am in love with the new PTI set Garden Variety. I love their stamps but this one is finding a special place in my heart. It's so versatile. This card was made with SU Mellow Moss cardstock and DP and the seed packet and sentiment medallion are made with SU Sahara Sand. I colored the flower image which is from PTI Year of Flowers in the mini size (how fun is that?) with Copic markers. The ink I used was TH Distress Forest Moss. I also purchased the dies to go with this set including the seed packet die and the frame and the Garden Variety set which has the garden gloves in it. I don't know if the picture conveys that but this is very soft and dreamy looking. I love this set and know it will get lots of use. Enjoy your day!

No comments: