Friday, February 10, 2012





I finished She Art Girl #2. Much happier with the background and the girl in general. Still thinking I can improve on the hair! I was a little more deliberate on this one. Christy Tomlinson works sooo fast and I wasn't happy when I did that so I went about this one a little differently. I also used 3D butterflies on this one, some Perfect Pearls, Adirondack color washes and Paint Dabbers and designer papers. This background was made entirely from art mediums....no paper or ephemera was used. Her little journaling strips say "All she wanted was visions of wonderful little treasures." I think I was thinking of all the new products that came out at CHA last week. There were so many fantastic new goodies......I think I need to get a job to support my habit! This process is like eating peanuts--you can't do just one! Have a wonderful weekend everyone!



3 comments:

Connie Mercer said...

I love she art, yours is espicially great!!! Thanks for the visit today, anytime!!

Zulma said...

Berautiful canvas! nice colors and great background. The girl is so pretty. I took the first class with Christy too. TFS, Zulma

Diane said...

She turned out very nice Mary....why am I not doing this!! Maybe I will surprise you with some she art next week...hmmm!!