Monday, February 6, 2012

She Art




Well I finally got around to doing one of the She Art canvas creations. I think it's just OK for my first effort. The hair is wrong and I made her a little bottom heavy but I'm happy with the texture I created and the second photo might help you see that a little better. It's all about layering. I used texture paste on the sun, bubble wrap, stamps, ink, paint, doilies (can you see it???) and scrapbook paper just to name a few. I hope my next one will be better because I sure learned a lot on the first one. It's somewhat messy but a lot of fun. I hope you'll give it a try. Christy Tomlinson is such an excellent teacher and so talented. Her logo is on the left sidebar. Have a great week everyone!




3 comments:

Diane said...

I think she is great.....what fun to use all of those different elements...can't wiat to do one myself...I think it might be addicting!!

lynns said...

Beautiful!

Ana Cristina Caldatto said...

amei sua arte!