Tuesday, June 18, 2013

A Perfect Fit

Awhile back, JoAnns had a 50% stamp sale on their website.  An enabling friend ( Diane at Nellie's Nest) put me on to it!  This corset stamp by Stampendous was one that I bought.  I just LOVE this image!  It was so much fun to color.  The sentiment was from Papertrey Ink.  I used a Sizzix die for the polka dotted background (Romantic Rectangles) and the sentiment is stamped on Fancy Tags.  The small flourish under the rose is a from Diane  and at the moment I can't remember the company.  I colored the image with Copics and used Viva Décor pens for the trim on the lace and the buttons the corset is laced with.  Paper is SU.  This was a fun card (5 x 7) and I hope you'll give this stamp a try.   Make sure to double click to see it up close and personal.   Have a good evening!

1 comment:

Diane said...

Wow...this is gorgeous...all the lovely details, what a clever idea to use the pearls to "lace" her up...so pretty, I can see why you LOVE this stamp!!!! I clicked on it and it is beautiful!!!!