Thursday, June 20, 2013

Sweety Girls

Prima has done it again!  Julie Nutting designed more paper dolls for us to play with.  As if the first ones weren't fun, she has outdone herself again.  This time, they have a set of wings to use with any one of the dolls.  For this one, I took the Prima tags that are made just for the dolls and ran it through my machine with the TH Brick embossing folder.  I swiped my TH Shabby Shutters pad across it.  I added part of a small paper doily, then popped up the doll on top.  She was colored with Copic markers and I used paper piecing for her outfit.  Added some bling (I'll have you know I made the swirls!!!) and a little sentiment from Wendy Vecchi.  Oh and her wings were also run through with an embossing folder from SU and then swiped with a pad.  These take some time but are soooo much fun.  Right click for an up close and personal.  Enjoy!


1 comment:

Diane said...

Love this one too Mary...and the sentiment is perfect!!! I clicked on her to see all the lovely detail!!