Friday, June 7, 2013

Pop n Cuts

I decided to give the relatively new Pop n Cuts system a try.  These are the brainchild of Karen Burniston who as a designer for Sizzix and a former engineer thought up these pop up cards that have a lot of possibilities.  I always like something better if I can get a lot of mileage out of it.  Helps to justify the expense!  I have showed you the two fronts of the cards (turned around that postage stamp on the one!) and then a view of the inside of each card.  They can be very simple or as elaborate as you like.  My good friend, Diane Hover, over at Nellie's Nest, suggested using the Cricut to make cut outs to use on the pop up portion.  I thought that was a great idea!  Well, have a great weekend and stay out of trouble.  We're waiting for Andrea to hit here on the east coast and our area is under a flood watch until 10 this evening.  Be safe!


1 comment:

Diane said...

What fun!!!! I can see we will get alot of use of these...pretty cards Mary!!