Thursday, March 27, 2014

Blog Candy Unveiled!

Below is a picture of the blog candy I am offering to celebrate a couple things.  I will soon be posting my 1,000th blog post and tax season will also be ending (jump up and down and say YAY!!0.  Hubby will be through his seasonal tax work and be home more.  So on April 15th I will draw a winner for all the goodies below.  There are some halloween, some christmas, some chipboard, small frames, a metal box full of vintage game pieces, bling, and a stamp which I forgot in the picture.  To top it off I'm including  handmade by me Tilda doll.  Isn't she cute?

How do you you win?  You just need to leave a comment sometime before 4/15 and you MUST be a follower.  In your email, let me know you have done both.  If you are already a follower make sure you tell me that as well. And of course, be sure there is a way I can email you included in your post.  That's it!


Good luck to everyone!

2 comments:

Mulberry Mindy said...

Hi Mary! Such a wonderful give-away, congrats on your blog postings. I am a follower of your blog, and would love to win the game pieces and the gorgeous doll.
Have a great week, and visit my blog if you can.
Mindy
http://mulberrymindy.blogspot.com

Shirley said...

Hi Mary, The Follower won't let us do it that way any more. I follow you on Feedly. Just thought I would let you know. I even posted about what Google is doing with we bloggers! :-) Love your candy and wish us all good luck. TY and hugs!