Monday, March 31, 2014

I'm Melting........................

I promised you a video last week on some tips to make the card I posted on my blog with the vase of flowers.  (see below).  I hope you enjoy the video and try your hand at this fun craft.  Any questions, just email me.
I neglected to mention in the blog that the idea for using paper flowers with the Utee molded urn was the idea of a gal on a website called Going-Buggy.  I didn't want you to think this was my original idea.  Go check out her blog.  Her pot of flowers is entirely different yet using the same mold I used.  

Have a great day everybody!

4 comments:

Mulberry Mindy said...

Great video, Mary! I loved your card when I saw it on your blog, and couldn't wait to see your video. I, too, love to make the dimensional flowers, but sometimes don't just want a cluster of them on a card. I love your little urn's, and will have to start looking for molds that can be used as containers. Thanks for sharing your inspiration with us.
Mindy
http://mulberrymindy.blogspot.com

Shirley said...

Wow, Mary, what a great video. You actually reminded me I have some mold and all the 'stuff' after stamping for 14 years. Love you for doing this!! Beautiful card too! What did you use to film your video? Wonderful!!

Diane said...

A great video and I learned a lot!!!I think you have really enabled me this time, or should I say "again"...lol!! I have numerous of the MS molds and the Inka Gold too, so guess what I will be doing, thanks to you...lol!!

Pati_CCA said...

What lovely creations! You've really inspired me to get out my melting pot. Bought the Mod Podge molds, but I'm not pleased with the outcome using the glue sticks. UTEE to the rescue :o)

Just think what embellishments we can make now! Thank you so much.