Thursday, September 24, 2009

BWA-HA-HA-HA


I'm showing you this card to keep myself humble. I messed up on the embossing. The black embossing powder was a bugger. Anyway, this is SU Dusty Durango CS and ribbon, with a DP from another company. The witches are a MS punch that I punched out four times, reversed two and glued them together. The sentiment is also MS. Added a little dimensional plastic spider on the ribbon. Done! Busy, busy today. We have eight huge hemlocks at the rear of our property that are coming down. I'll show you before and after pics when it's done. They are diseased and while we will miss the privacy, it must be done. I'm really down about it but life goes on! We'll be replacing them with a privacy fence. Blah!

1 comment:

Anette Eakins said...

Where did you mess up? I didn't see any messed up embossing. Love the card. That punch is so cool.
Anette (snowmom13)