Friday, September 11, 2009



I can't believe it's been eight years already since that terrible morning. I remember thinking as I watched in horror "how can this be happening in the United States, on our shores?" We'd been engaged in many wars but this was the first time this unspeakable thing had come to us, right here where we live. I hope we will all stop and take a moment today to say a prayer for the many who lost their lives and for those who rushed to help and never came out of those buildings. I really fear the direction our country has been taking these last few years and I sure hope the American people wake up and see how their freedoms and their way of life has been impacted. What we have it too precious to lose. Let's work hard to see that this never happens again. Have a great weekend everyone!

No comments: