Sunday, April 25, 2010

A dreary Sunday....


It's a rainy, overcast dreary Sunday here. Hope it's nicer where you all are. I have one little project to show before you all think I have fallen off the face of the earth. It's just another page in my chipboard dress form book. I made the pearly swirl myself. This technique is covered in several posts back. Used some adhesive gems and primas with a little Vintage Photo distressing on the edges. I'm really trying hard to get back in the groove but gardening chores and spring cleaning as well as my general mood are holding me back. I'm hoping this week I'll be able to spend some more time in my studio! Thanks for your patience!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

It's dreary here in northern PA too!
Perfect for crafting, isn't it!
Blessings!
Diane

Whimcees said...

Hello!

This is so pretty! I love the swirls and am inspired to try this!

It is good to see a new creation and I look forward to seeing more! :<) You take care.

Wishing you a good week!

Barbara Diane