Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Halloween in Wonderland



Have you seen this wonderful paper by Graphic's 45 called Halloween in Wonderland? It's double sided which makes it perfect for my Cricut-cut explosion box. There are a lot of pages to embellish in these things and I tried to do something different for each one. The lid has vintage chess pieces on it and two borders from Martha Stewart are used over the G 45 paper. Inside I stood two tags together like a house of cards in the center and underneath is a circle of bling. (If you remember, chess and cards play a large role in the Alice in Wonderland story.) The main characters are featured on the first layer of pages and there are so many other tags, techniques, pockets, etc used on all the other pages. I think this will be a super decoration for the fall season and I hope you'll give this paper a try. If you have any questions about any of the items used or the pages, just drop me a line.



























































































































































































8 comments:

scrappyjacky said...

This is stunning....just beautiful....I love all things Alice.

Elly said...

Wow Mary, you've been very busy the last few days ;-)
Love all you beautifull projects. It must have been quite a lot of work to make them.

And I'm glad you loved my post about Christianity. It's so true isn't it?
hugs, Elly

FredaB said...

This is wonderful. It looks like it would take ages especially for someone like me. You did a great job and who doesn't like Alice and her gang.

Hugs

FredaB

Whimcees said...

OMG is all I can say!

I recently purchased this paper as I loved it and did not want to waste it until I could think of something special to make with it. Your project is stunning! I love it and now am so inspired!!!! This is beautiful!

Wishing you a wonderul weekend!

Hugs,

Barbara Diane

Carol Q said...

Stunning - what a lot of work. A true labour of love!

Nancy said...

This is awesome!!!

www.cricutcraftyclare.blogspot.com said...

Just recently found your blog, and have nominated it for a Trendy Blog award! You can find the details on my blog! I love everything you create and post!

Diane said...

Mary, you have "wowed" us again...what a stunning box!!! Love the4 paper you use, where did you find it??? The cards on the very inside with the bling under it is awesome!!! You can certainly see all the3 owrk that wnet into this!! Gee, I wish we lived closer so we could do some of these projects together!!!