Saturday, November 6, 2010

Gypsy Inspiration


7 Gypsies have these wonderful trays that you can do anything with. See my post on the Halloween one I did. This one is all gussied up in the Steampunk Debutante paper from Graphics 45. I love, love, love their papers and can't wait for the new Spring one with fairies to arrive. Please make sure to click on the picture to see everything up close and personal. I don't consider this piece finished as I want to add more doo dads but for now this was all my meager stash of goodies could provide. It needs more metal junk, so I'll keep scavenging. The lightbulb in the lower middle section was cut from paper and covered with Glossy Accents. I'm not sure it looks like glass on the phot. The watch workings on the lower left were found when we cleaned out my MIL's house. I made the Perfect Pearls bling in the upper right. Fun technique! Hope you enjoy your weekend. It's beautiful here. Sunny and cool.

No comments: