Friday, November 12, 2010

Soft Pastels for the Holidays




I'm loving these soft colors for Christmas, although having been in the retail stores, red and green is definitely "in" for this holiday. This is the Carry It template again in SU Blush Blossom. It looks really peachy but it's actually a soft pink. I dressed this one up on all four sides with some old K&Co. paper. Again I used the Secret Surprise Label with an SU Holiday Best sentiment in SU Old Olive ink and metallic cardstock in the palest green for the leaves. And I am loving making these crinoline roses (see my post further down). A touch of stickles on the flower and pearls on the label. Done!

1 comment:

Isabel Z said...

Hi there,

I found you via the forum on Make the Cut. First of all, let me say that your creations are truly works of art. I look forward to going through your blog bit by bit and enjoying it. I saw that you posted a question about using MTC with Lauren Meador's Timeless Templates and was wondering if you ever figured it out. I have her Card Catch All svg and when I open it up it's huge. I can't figure out how to size all the pieces so that the box ends up fitting together in the size that it is supposed to be. Any suggestions? Thanks! Isabel