Thursday, August 4, 2011

Tribute to Kitty!



I am a big fan of Kitty Caracciolo's work and she has developed a beautiful style with paper florals. This card is my first effort at her style and it won't be the last. Looks sort of Christmas-y but wasn't really. I just love red and green! The sentiment is from ODB. The flower is another of the ones from the EK Success flower punch I showed you below. Foliage and tiny flowers are MS punches as is the punch around the page edge. Thanks Kitty for the inspiration!

3 comments:

Kittie said...

Mary, your card is gorgeous! I too love red and green together. I just saw this punch on an email add I got yesterday from EK Success. I will definitely have to put it on my wish list. I am so exicted to see you love making flower cards as much as I do. They are so fun! Thanks for such a sweet compliment to me.

Lisa Somerville said...

Beautiful Mary! Congrats on being featured on the ODBD Blog!

Saints Rule! said...

Beautiful card Mary! The color combo is striking and so crisp! And I love how you framed the scripture with punching... Congratulations on being featured on the ODBD blog! Blessings...