Here's the results of another new die from Stampin' Up. I don't work for them anymore (used to be a demo) but I still love their products. This is the Autumn Accents die. It has four kinds of leaves and an acorn. Some of these I ran through an embossing folder first and some I didn't. On the embossed ones, after embossing, I went over them with the Rusty Hinge and Brushed Corduroy Distress Inks, directly from the pad. These helps cover any "white" areas from the heavy embossing. Some were also cut from two sided paper so that made an extra nice leaf. On the acorn, if you can see it, I made the cap of the acorn darker to look more realistic. So many projects these can be used for! Thanks for stopping by!