Sunday, October 21, 2012

Snow! Not yet......

I've been wanting to try out this new die.  It's the first Marianne die I've bought.  This one is called Anja Leaves 2.  It has three different leaves in it and I thought this looked just like pine boughs.  I cut them out of several green cardstock scraps and highlighted them with Stickles.  Then I used a rectangle Spellbinders to cut out the sentiment from In The Meadow by PTI.  I had a silver pen I used to highlight the edges.  The little snowflake is a plastic one from a bag I purchased at Michaels.  The background is the snowflakes embossing folder from Provocraft.  I'm not ready for snow yet.  Enjoying the beautiful fall weather too much!  How about you?

4 comments:

Diane said...

Very creative...love when the dies can be used so many ways...great card!!

Unknown said...

Mary,
Wonderful card, and love that die, I thought I had that one, but now that I look I don't, looks great!!Also love the varied sizes of bling for berries, and stickles add the perfect touch!!
Thanks for sharing,
hugs
Donna

Glenda said...

This is lovely. I love all the texture of your card!

Selma said...

This is so pretty. I like how you added the jewels for the berries. Thanks for joining us in our challenge at Joan's Gardens this week.