Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Halloween Mini










This is a small Halloween Mini I decided to tackle on the spur of the moment.  I pulled out all the stops on this one and loaded it with lots of embellishments.  The paper I used for this album is All Hallow's Eve by Carta Bella.  The first page is a spider and web from Mike's which I wrapped with that scary web-like stuff.  There's also a rose made from paper I made with Tim Holtz inks.  On the corner are two pieces of bling and I think you can get a gander at the ribbons and the small dangling key, medal and spider charm. 

The next page has a pocket with a vintage card inside.  And the next page is the only one I had trouble photographing but it has a small cabinet card that is holographic---meaning he has a normal face in some lights but if you tilt the card a little it turns scary! A cute bat also shares the page with him.

Next is a graveyard scene done mostly with MS stickers from a past Halloween collection.  There is also some Recollections bling.

The next page is my spider page, background spiders, a spider rosette from K&Co and a little card from the G45 Happy Haunting collection.

There there's the skeleton page which includes an articulated metal skeleton from years ago, a small bone from a $1 store necklace and some small skeleton and bone related single images.

The page with the large flower is next.  This was a Recollections flower I made larger with some Halloween paper cut with the TH
distressed flower die.  The leaves are the Marianne Anja Leaves 2 and the beaded trim is some from my stash.  The next page which also has that trim are puffy stickers which spell BOO and some more bling trim.  The little raised strip at the bottom lists all the things that are supernatural!

One side of the last page is an outdoor scene--moon shining above, leaves falling on Halloween night and the MS fence.
Finally is a page with a chipboard bat I stickled with Black Diamond, some Tea Dye Fragments and another MS sticker.

I hope you enjoy this.  It was a great deal of fun to make and great to use up a lot of my older stash.....so I can buy new, you understand!  If you're a papercrafter you understand.  Have a good evening!

No comments: