Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Here is yet another one of the little altered lunch tins that have been so popular. I had a customer call and ask me to make her one and fill it with cards. She's a very good friend and she was buying it for a gift for someone. I thought it turned out very cute. I line mine with paper and use paper on the top and bottom. The template and instructions are posted on SCS but I really feel that the template for the top where the handles are is off. I always have to trim it up some here and there. I have done about 5 or 6 of these and they are a lot of fun and not hard once you get the hang of it. I use the Xyron to make all the pieces adhesive backed. It's more expensive but works soooo well.

I won some more blog candy this week and also am participating in a PIF. In case you don't know what that is, someone gets blog candy from another person with the promise that she will pay it forward to three other people: in other words send them some blog candy with the promise that they will pay it forward to three. When it arrives I will post a thank you to the sender and take the first three names who comment on my post to send candy too. Keep checking back.

No comments: